Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Last Day

Today was my last day as a teenager. You know what I did? Well, I slept till noon, packed, and spent time with my friends. Not very monumental, but enjoyable.

Tomorrow I have the last two finals of my sophomore year. I have not studied like I should. Having them delayed like this is not conducive for studying.

I am both excited and nervous about my trip to Chicago. I have been talking to my Uncle David for some time now, since this summer. It has been nice to have someone in my family that calls to check in and really cares besides my mom and brothers. At times it seems like most of my extended family couldn't care less, though there are exceptions to that statement for sure. All of this is due to the book The Five Love Languages. It has improved most of my family relationships and I think even so my friendships.

I don't know where I am going to work this summer. I need a job badly though. I must earn money for the daily life and for my time at Baylor in the fall.

No comments: