
Today was spent at the Field Museum. It was full of things on animals, gems, and cultures. Everything under the sun here on earth basically.
It was interesting. I really enjoyed seeing all those animals. I don't think I had any earthly idea how many species there truly were. God is amazing in his diverseness of our world.
Tonight I talked to my Uncle. Turns out he is still married to my aunt carry. Anyway, It turns out my dad didn't lie for once. We also talked about relationships. About my fear of being okay with singlehood leading to eternal singlehood and about working in television. The one thing is he does inspire me to experience more of life and to do more than just "the average middle class american dresam". I makes the fear go away about wanting to explore life before I settle down. Not entirely, but he does help. I really enjoy this time with him. I am learning about my dads family pre-my grandpa's death. I feel so much more connected to that side now. I didn't really used to feel connected to anyside. I am trying to grow on both branches of my family tree. It is kind of tricky seeing as most of mom's close family is either passed on or far away or just absent from my life. I can't believe I am grown up. That I have spent the last 3 days exploring the City of Chicago alone and without problem. I never thought this day would come.
All that is kind of random. I will figure it out later. No funny story today.
No comments:
Post a Comment