Monday, March 29, 2010

What Not To Wear

So I have to be honest with myself. What Not To Wear has become one of my favorite shows to watch. Clinton Kelly and Stacy London are just fabulous, and I love learning little bits about how to dress better for body type.

And, my dear friend Sue paid for a local, Becky, to come look at my wardrobe and help me out. She has an eye for these things as well and is starting up a side business.  Yesterday afternoon we went through my entire spring wardrobe. There wasn't a whole lot. I think she was mostly disappointed at my shoe collection. It is pitiful.

I am excited about getting new clothes over time and creating a more cohesive and versatile collection of clothes.

Oh, and I also watched our Bears go up against Duke yesterday. We played well and made it far. It is just too bad that we didn't take it for a win.  Sic'em Bears because our girls play today!

No comments: