Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sometimes the stars align...

This morning I woke up so not in the mood to play racquetball.  I contemplated skipping.  As I laid in bed pondering this option, I checked my email. To my delight, there was one from my racquetball teacher saying he'd canceled class. Well, then life was looking good. Since that class was canceled,  I was still in the mood to miss a class... so Leadership and Comm was on the chopping block. Then I went to class to find out it too was canceled.  Man, today was so my day.  Only 2 of my 4 classes and my 2 favorite ones were attended. Score.

Plus, I got to see both Marshall Macari and Jared Dauenhauer, both legit people.

I am really excited about tomorrow. I am giving Brian Elliott his birthday card I made him along with a gift card to get his car washed.  I never got to give my dad anything... he never deserved anything.  Brian, who deserves a lot... is a much better spiritual dad.  I would have done more, but this was really something I thought he'd want. He had mentioned a couple of times having people wash his car. So I thought I would give him that gift, of having someone else wash his car for him. It might sound lame, but it won't be. I promise.

Overall good day.

No comments: