Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Major Update

Hello, (I guess to myself since no one knows this exists.)

It's been a while to say the least. I knew this would happen. It happens to every single one of my diaries and journals and now blogs.

BIGGEST UPDATE: I am no longer 20. I am in fact 21. It happened almost a month ago from today. It was a nice affair. Kim and now fiance soon husband Cory allowed me and several Baylor friends to meet them in Denton. Cody (actually at Baylor Nursing School in Dallas), Heather, Amber Como, Andrew Hwang, Jennifer Atwood, Lauren Hardy and Anson Jablinski all came to join me in my celebration. We went to The Greenhouse and Beth Marie's Ice Cream Parlor. I had half a drink that I was not fond of until I watered it down. Then it tasted like lemonade.

I was going to have an internship this summer, but I thought I'd owe money for Baylor and my Senior Year, so I came home to work. I am back at the Child Development Center at First Baptist Arlington. I float between rooms mainly the recently turned 2 year old room and the older 3 year old room. It's tiring, but I'm part time, so it's a bit easier than before.
I am miserable at home with my mom. Time with my brothers rocks for the most part. Though Stephen did by a 75 watt amplifier for his guitar which makes the house a bit noisy when he's home. David is off work, so we are working on his wedding that will happen in October.


I turned down my first wedding today. I already have 4 maybe 5 on the schedule between now and January 2010. The one of Heather and Jonatan is occurring on the same day as Darcy's. I am IN Darcy's wedding, so I can't exactly not choose hers. (Though I had hers on my schedule long before Heather's, so she wins on that front too).

I have been dating Anson now just shy of 2 months more like 7 weeks. We are writing letters, which I love receiving and adore writing. He is so different from any guy I've ever met. *That is us on my birthday in Denton*  He calls me without much coaxing (well, after I told him I needed it, I don't have to keep reminding him). He is sweet and caring. He might be the one. I don't know for sure, but it is a possibility. It is nice knowing that guys like him exist.  I had lost hope that they had before meeting him.

 It was weird because that same day my mom had asked me if I knew when He would tie the knot. I didn't know when she asked, but saw on facebook that someone was at the wedding that day. Kind of creepy. It was also the day I ran into Aaron Ginn (my first elementary school boyfriend). He is doing well and looking good.

I will come back and write more. Not consistently. To promise that would be to try and fool myself, which would be dumb.

No comments: