So today started out good enough. woke up at like 10 am, and just ate my left over popcorn from last night while watching crappy movies on tv. then my dad showed up. I needed to ask david for money to change my oil and that was who my dad was here to see. Long story short, my dad changed my oil which caused my car to realize it had no transmission fluid. I did not know this when I got into my car to return HJNTITY when my car refused to drive properly. I thus began to panic thinking my dad must have screwed up. He didn't... it is not his fault my car didn't have Transmission fluid, but still. I just wish I could have taken it to a mechanic like everybody else.
Really... I hate that I couldn't say no to him. I just let him take over. He is a crappy dad. He has done nothing to earn my respect.
And then.. Anson called. I quickly said why i was upset... he didn't have much to say. I wish he knew how to comfort me. I truly think he should, but i don't want to have to spill it out for him either. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I am expecting too much. I just thought the right guy would know what to say. Even if he wasn't the guy I was dating and was just a friend, he should know better about what to say... or should he? I just don't know if I am crazy or not... wish I could figure that out.
No comments:
Post a Comment