Thursday, June 25, 2009

Lost Love

Tonight's blog will be very short.

I think I gave my heart away four years ago, and I don't know how to get it back. I gave it away to a boy who didn't love me back and is now happily married. What was I thinking? That one relationship has effected every single one that followed.

Even when I thought I wasn't the same person, I let it effect my past relationship with Anson.


I am going to send this question out into the cosmic void (quoting You've Got Mail): How does one learn to love again when the first time was so incredibly powerful and painful?

Dear God,

Please let me one day have the ability to give my heart to the right boy, but please continue to prevent me from giving my heart to the wrong ones. I do appreciate you helping me hold onto my heart with Morgan and Anson. You are a Great God for that.

In Jesus' Name,

Amen

1 comment:

The Bullards said...

Hang in there, Jenny girl. Love covers a multitude of things. Believe it and, when you are ready, you will be able to give your heart to some lucky man. Deep breaths are always good too! :) Enjoy your weekend!