Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Graduating Senior

I bought my cap and gown today: $43.30. 39 Days till the big day.

Failed with that daily Devo idea.  Oh well.

My ex-boyfriend Morgan got engaged this last weekend. And Stephen, my 20 year old brother is buying a ring to propose on June 9, 2010. At the Iron Maiden Concert in Dallas. These combined events hit me hard.  I want to be engaged... not to just anyone, but I do want to be engaged to the right person.  I want to be someone's love of their life.  That would be incredible.

Had a huge fight with my mom. She claims to be done with me.  We shall see. I was going to have her buy my cap and gown, but after that I bought it on my own.

Am I 22 yet? I am ready to be. I am ready to live on my own. Ready to be independent. So close.

No comments: