Today's devotional was about how God has a plan for my life. In this devo book, it seemed a little like prosperity gospel type theology.
I wasn't a fan of it, but I did understand that God does have a plan, whatever that includes, that it starts now and not sometime further down the road.
****
Today I went shopping. It was a lot of fun. I got FOUR new pairs of shoes that will go great with different outfits, some fake white pearl necklace and bracelets, a new fun colorful purse and a new top, black cardigan (that i desperately needed) and cute dress. It was edifying and enjoyable. I tried on a bunch of stuff and knew when to walk away. Thanks be to Sue for giving me the gift cards that made it possible.
Wish I was back at Baylor, but I'm not.... and I am staying through monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment