Friday, November 6, 2009

The Senior Year Life

Hello Cyber-world.

This week went by fast. All weeks do now that senior year is upon me. Tonight was a desk shift of four hours. All I did was work on my post project, but I think I am narrowing in on completion... at least to the point where I will stop trying to improve it even if I know it needs improvement. I have come to realize that I am not an editor. I understand it better than I did previously, but I find it too frustrating being so limited in my abilities. I know that if I worked at it, I would improve, I just don't care enough about it to spend hours upon hours working hard on that skill. Though I am glad that one day I could edit together home videos or work on film projects for work.

anyway, that isn't important. that is just school work. I have to pick where I am going to go to school in Fall, and I have my heart so set on Virginia Tech that I can't open myself up to others. The reality is, however, that I may not get into that school. I have to face that reality as much as I don't want to. And with that, I must say goodbye to the Elliotts whom I have grown to love. They encourage me greatly and I enjoy every moment I spend with them.


************

I am currently working on my screenplay... sort of. Currently I am writing this blog, but I have been attempting to work on my screenplay. It is a lot harder to write a Christian Film that speaks to Non-Christians than I thought it would be. I just wish it could come to me more easily, but it isn't. All I can think about is Virginia Tech and how much I want to be in grad school.

No comments: