Saturday, October 31, 2009
Virginia
Today I woke up a bit later than yesterday. 7:00 am was the start of my day. The kids and I watched some cartoons until Christians second soccer game of my trip at 8:30. I hung back with Ivy so that we could walk / she rode her bike. Ivy and I played on the swings, jungle gym, and others. After a good while, she let us go up to see the end of Christians game that he WON!! It was their first win ever and on Halloween. He was really excited. Afterwards, Frank, Christian and I went to Christian's basketball tryout. It is just incredible getting to spend this much time with Frank's family. They are a great bunch of folks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell Frank hello for us. It sounds like you're having a great time - hope your halloween was fun. Did you dress up? I'm glad Christian won his soccer game :).
Post a Comment