Monday, November 9, 2009

Can I borrow...

A Vacuum?

****************

Apparently yesterday was the day to vacuum your room if you were anybody living in Brooks College. I have never seen so many check outs of them except on Parents Weekend. Strange... those idiosyncrasies of life are what make it pseudo interesting or maybe my life is just average. If that is the case, I am okay with that.

Today I find out whether or not I get to be Zachary's Nanny. I am starting to be conflicted about whether or not it will be too much or not. The money, I know, would be better than it is this semester as an O.A. To not have to worry about money once in my life would be nice. Even if it doesn't happen next semester... I do look forward to the day when I can afford to live life. I just hope I do get to that point at some time in my life before I am 80.

The song defying gravity from the musical wicked is my theme song currently. I am flying solo, but I am flying free!! I feel like attempting to get into graduate school is attempting to defy gravity. It's how it feels for me anyway.

I think I am going to just believe that God wants me at Virginia Tech and that I will get in. I don't know if I can keep working hard if I don't think this way. 4 weeks. Really 3 weeks and 3 days of class (not including weekend days and thanksgiving break days). I can't believe how fast this semester is flying by me. In 3 weeks I will be turning in a final edit on a short film for which I have yet to get footage. We will see how that goes.

No comments: