I have eaten a ton of strawberries with sugar today. I know.. I know.. it's not good for me to eat sugar, but they were delicious.
My Uncle David has been in town all weekend. It has been awesome to hang out with him over the last few days. We had breakfast just him and me. We talked about where I see my future lying and how I don't know quite what it looks like yet. I was encouraged and not put down, which was incredibly refreshing.
Before I spent any time with him, Cousin Kim and I went to Waco to meet Darcy. Having time wither just her was incredible. I love my cousin so much and she is so incredible. Though wedding stuff was almost all we talked about, that was also partly my fault.
I'm tired. All the time, I am tired. I don't feel like I'm 21. I feel like I'm 80 or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment