Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shadows and Shine

Hello World,

This summer is quickly coming to an end.  I have 9 days of work left. Only 2 full weeks of summer vacation left before orientation.  I have already received my first reading assignment that is due August 11th.  This whole graduate school thing is becoming very real.  I have gotten the blog I created for the Fine Arts LLC approved, proof-read the Fine Arts LLC website and now I need to write a bio about myself for said site.

I thought of two more songs that help describe my feelings and desires that have consumed me this summer.

Shadows



Shine or SMS



Kim leaves in about a week and a half.  Even as I type those words my heart gets heavy with sadness. Kim is my first real friend.  She has strengths within herself that none of my other friends have. She is irreplaceable.

I had a dream about Jordan.  It's hard to really remember but Kim was trying to help keep Jordan away from me, because apparently he was scared of me. I don't know much else about it.

Anyway, Sue and I went to Ikea yesterday for about half the day.  We got me a coffee table, end table, curtains, and some more silverware. I even got an apple slicer and silverware tray.  I love ikea. though sometimes, it makes me think of how ridiculous america is with all of it's stuff.

Next week is filled with fun. Tomorrow I go to Independence, TX where Baylor was founded with Baylor Line Camp. On Wednesday afternoon, I will leave with Michele and Zachary to go to San Antonio. Sunday is then my Uncle David's birthday so I'll be going to see him.

No comments: