Let me tell you about this family that I serve:
--Dr. Henry, the Mister. He is my Faculty Master, Professor and Employer. He teaches Great Text, this semester being 20th Century works. He is the captain of our ship. Sometimes, I feel like he doesn't like me. But as of recently, I voiced my concerns to great avail. He let me know how well I am doing at my job and how much he respects me as a person. As one who does not relish in his power over his employees, he is a great boss.
--Dr. Henry, the Lady. She is awesome. She teaches in the Music school. All I can really say about her is that she is down to earth and approachable. I feel I can easily talk with her about issues at work, uncertainties or anything really. She has a love of architecture, Disney and Tennis.
--Zachary, the younger. He is four and adorable. We learn together as we search for answers. To put him in to words seems impossible. He defies description as a four year old.
Life with my suite-mates is incredible. I love them both entirely. Classes are good. Job is good as you know. I know where I am going to grad school in the fall.
If only I could fix my relationship with my mom.... yeah, right.
No comments:
Post a Comment