Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fall Semester of My Junior Year

So, I haven't posted since October.  Sorry to myself because that is info I won't have.  So, I hate most of my classes. English = Hate.  Theology = Dread.  Small Group = Kind of pointless, hated my project.  Nonverbal = off topic always.  Tennis = waste of time.  Sight Sound Motion = I like.  
I did go to the Coldplay Concert.  Kim and I drove in one car while following Chris Rempert.  We stayed at his house that night.  Kim rode back with him and I went back later in the day.  The concert was AMAZING.  Every song was fantastic.  Chris is a great performer.  I just can't stop listening to their music.  It speaks to my soul.  I almost want to fly to australia over spring break to see them in Sydney, but I think I am going to go with Antioch to Juarez to do a mission trip.  I am also going to join a life group with them.  I have started going to their wednesday night service and really enjoy it a lot.  I helped make a movie called Hipsters.  I really enjoyed that a lot.  It was a funny script with a great cast and good director, cameraman, and writer.  Overall a great experience.  I have been tired a LOT lately and can't seem to get over it.  I will be going to a doctor over the break.  

This is why I should blog more, so I can remember more details.  

I will try to do so again soon.

No comments: