This weekend was amazing. I spent thursday relaxing and watched the Office with Kim and others. Friday was spent working at the desk and running errands and cleaning the room. Saturday was spent working on homework and sleeping. I also spent Friday night and Saturday night talking to Lachlan who is in Canberra, Australia. Morgan and I have mainly talked via text message. My dad called and asked to meet him, so next saturday there will be the meeting of my dad. Scary. I am not sure how I will handle it or how Morgan will take it. I am not planning on us still being together after the meeting, but we shall see. My dad can be a little much to handle. I have really enjoyed my relationship with Morgan so far. It is very relaxed and "chill". However, I do wish we talked more via the phone or even skype. Hearing his voice would be nice. It seems more conducive to real conversation than text messaging.
So to help with my spiritual life. I am going to include a Bible verse and my thoughts concerning it when I take the time to do so in this blog.
Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it. Acts 28:28
It is a relief to know that we are included in the covenant. This is not a very good deep thought provoking verse for me. It is just a relief that gentiles get to have the gospels with the jews. It is unfortunate that the jews are the ones that ignore the message for the most part.
No comments:
Post a Comment