Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Long Absence

So sorry for my absence, I had avoided using our ancient computer and get a little computer distaste when I am at home.

Things are not going well with my mom. I don't know why she grates on me so much. I just don't know. Having lunch with Stephen and David tomorrow, hopefully that will be good. Also I am meeting with Amy and Kim to discuss our Girls only Seminar at camp which is NEXT WEEK! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. I see dad Thursday. Don't know how I feel about that yet.

I miss Chicago, DUH! and more so my Uncle David.

I am so blah in life right now and avoiding things like no other. I just need to deal. But I can't seem to make myself. I was reading some old entries from freshman year. I seemed on such a good path and I feel like I have taken a pit stop and not gotten off that pit stop since this year started if not earlier. I just hope God changes things at Camp... for a LONG time and not 2 weeks.

No comments: