Move-In Day was crazy cool. I woke up at 630 and spent the day running around and making sure everyone did what they needed to do. Once move in was done, me and some of the girls made door decorations and played mafia. It was an amazing feeling being a leader to them.
I really want to get to know these girls. I am afraid I am going to fail if I let Heather and Cody suck me into their world again. I went to lunch with them and watched Hitched tonight after more starting stuff was taken care of.
I haven't really prayed a real prayer for a couple of days. So I am going to write one here.
Dear God,
I am so grateful for this opportunity. I know it is a big responsibility and truly hope I do not let you down. I pray that I stay strong and do not get too distracted by those things around me that I am more familiar with. Thank you for my staff, we are all unique and some how it works. Thank you again for the money for this semester. I know its from you. I love you and cannot believe how well you take care of me. I pray that you are either allowing my girls love for you to grow or softening their hearts to you if they are not already saved. I pray I can help guide them to you. Give me strength o Lord.
In your Son's name,
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment